For Swiss School of Management, StatMind and Limburg Graduate School of Business (LGSB) and other partners have co-developed highly specialized Master Programs.
- Master of Business Research (MRes)
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Supply Chain Management and Blockchain Technology
The MRes program is aimed at junior and senior researchers who aspire a career in academic or applied professional research. An option is to include the MRes program as an integral part of Swiss School of Management's PhD program. The MRes is a valuable degree in its own right, and exposes researchers to cutting edge knowledge on research methodology; innovative techniques; and research on topics relevant to the African region.
The program is based on Topics, Techniques and Tools.
- StatMind is a platform for research on the topics of competitiveness, international trade, micro-finance and organizational performance.
- We introduce you to advanced, and innovative techniques, including data mining, predictive analytics, business dynamics and business forecasting. These topics will be explained at an intuitive level: the focus is on application, and understanding of the concepts, rather than on the mathematics behind the techniques.
- StatMind offers the tools (software and analyzable data sets) to conduct research at the highest level. For example, students have access to well-documented data sets on international trade; (global data on) high performance organizations; and micro-finance impact studies. Students can make use of (training in) the best statistical software: STATA, Python and R.
SSM's Master programs consist of mandatory and elective courses. For a selection of courses, workshops are held for both degree and non-degree candidates.
Application and admission are via SSM or other university partners. These universities are fully responsible for the complete program, from application to graduation, and accreditation.